Starting out in beauty...

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Chelsey-xo

Reaction score
Hi everyone, I'm a hair extensionist studying level 2 awards in Beauty once a week. I have qualified in facials and now in the middle of waxing. I have eye treatments and manicures/pedicures left next year.

I currently fit hair extensions at a beauty salon and thinking of getting a part-time job to do them mobile and start to graduallyoffer other beauty treatments once qualified in each. I'm also looking into spray tanning.

Has anyone done this as a hair extensionist? If so has it worked for you? Or would you rather stick to hair.

Thanks xxx

Hi Hun I'm actually the opp to u, I'm just finishing my beauty thinking doing hair extensions and spray tan too. Have also recently started lashes too x

Aww fab :) well I was thinking of selling strip lashes and training in MYscara but not too sure if it will be popular :/ xx

Aww fab :) well I was thinking of selling strip lashes and training in MYscara but not too sure if it will be popular :/ xx

My friend does myscara hasn't found it very popular tbh but you should look into semi perm lashes very popular x

Latest posts

Back