Spray tan not lasting

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

beautyquest

Reaction score
I have a lovely regular client, but I was quite shocked when she mentioned in passing (she wasn't complaining) that her spray tans only last 3 days. She's v.particular, and says she follows all the pre and post-care advice. She always has Xen-Tan dark - when I have this myself it lasts 7-10 days. She doesn't have a physical job, or "sweat it off" at the gym. I suppose I'm just interested - how long do you expect your spray tans to last, and does anyone have any suggestions as to what may be going on with this lady?

Thank you very much fellow geeks x

Have you asked her what products she uses on her skin afterwards (non oily preferably) and how often she showers or takes a bath?

I spray my sis and her tan only lasts 3-4 days as she has 2 showers a day. Maybe your client is the same. Hth xx

Is her skin oily? This makes a big difference.

My mums sprays only last 2-4 days, she's on thyroid medication though so we blame that.

My sisters last approx 4 days but she takes a few anti depressant tablets so again we blame the medicine.

Clients on NO medication get at least a week from Nouvatan, usually longer, I spray my own legs sometimes & get about 5 days out of a tan on my legs on average but thats because i lay in a hot bath every day, if i have a full body spray done my arms always last longer because they are not always fully submerged in hot bath water like my legs are.

does your client not take any medication? does she bath or shower? X

Thank you very much everyone - will suggest those

Latest posts

Back