Sienna X or Xen Tan

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

debbieswn

Reaction score
Hi ladies looking for some help from anyone who uses either sienna tan or xen tan . I am looking into spray tans and theese are the two i have narrowed it down to . I was on the phone to someone from xen tan today and they seemed very helpfull and the kits seem good value and another added bonus with them is they have training in glasgow which is great for me . Does anyone know if sienna offer training in glasgow or even scotland ,Any advise would be great :D Thanks x xx

Have you tried He-Shi?

I use that up here in Scotland, not in many salons up here have it in yet, which is to my benefit :)

The rep up here is great and done in salon training with me one to one. It has a lovely golden colour which works well on celtic skin (i think its an irish brand).

It does not have a ''fake tan smell'' and the spray has a gorgeous coconut smell :)

Im really happy with it and so is my clients, I do around 4/5 sprays a day so alot of tanning going on here :)

Hope this helps if you need any more info drop me a message :) Happy to Help

Latest posts

Back