Help, speckly tan.

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

gembell

Reaction score
Hi Geeks,

really need a little advice... I have a hvlp 700 tanning machine, every time I tan it comes out really speckly and dotty. I have tried 3 times on different people and even used different solutions.

I had sienna x training at my work place, so I hope there is nothing wrong with my technique. Maybe I am using tan machine incorrectly?

Try cleaning your gun, maybe? And fiddle with the flow dial.

Thanks Rhona, I have only used it 3 times. Should I have cleaned gun before it's first use?

Oh, that's a bit weird then! It could be more to do with your gun settings then. Have you experimented with the dial much? Hopefully it's not a faulty machine - but I'd get in touch with your suppliers for advice!

There are a few experts on here (I'm certainly not one of them!) so hopefully someone else will be along with advice soon. :)

thank you for the advice it is still very useful :D I think I will have a play with the dial and see if that helps.

I'd have a play with the dial as well, I was having this problem and rang la fan and they said to me turn it all the way and back until it clicks and it should be fine, it works fine now, maybe worth trying x

Latest posts

Back