What's the best tan to use?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

*Rachel :)

Reaction score
As the title says....
What do u think the best tan to use on yourself is? Not spray just 1 to apply.

The best at affordable price....

Thanks 😊

X x

As mentioned, Nouvatan tan in a can has good reviews. I haven't personally used it as it is rare for me to tan myself, but if I did it would be this that I would buy x

Best thing to do is get some samples of a few that have taken your interest and trial them, then make your decision from there, a few companies will send out free samples, and some ask for just postage ar a small contribution, this way you can see and guage results yourself, suntana is the brand i am using, worth looking into alongside others xx

Sent from my HTC Vision using SalonGeek

Nouvatan defo :)

I love a new brand called exposed it has AST which is advanced seasonal technology which mean u can have a all year around tan . It is a fine spray so it is dry instantly and also it is thermal so it's not freezing cold when applied it is a nice colour (no orange) also it is odour free I absolutely love it

Xen Tan lotion, or St Moriz mousse.

Soap & Glory do a good instant one but I'm not sure of the name, just know my friends love it! Rimmel also has a darker Sunshimmer now, I've heard.

Nouvatan...I'm loving the Nouvaglow gradual tan moisturiser at the mo :Love:

I hate questions like this because I feel I can't give a genuine honest answer without looking like one of those plonkers that comes on here to reply to every post plugging their products. But my genuine answer to that question really is the new Fresh Indulgence foam. FI never had one before, so prior to this lots of us in the office had used or tried other self tanning foams and mousses but this one is amazzzzzing. Feedback from customers has been the same. I love it!

What is advanced seasonal technology?!

I love a new brand called exposed it has AST which is advanced seasonal technology which mean u can have a all year around tan . It is a fine spray so it is dry instantly and also it is thermal so it's not freezing cold when applied it is a nice colour (no orange) also it is odour free I absolutely love it

I would also like to know what AST is. Finding it very difficult to keep up with all this new stuff lol :) x

Ast is advanced seasonal technology is a very very unique thing to exposed it allows the all year round tan as the tanning lotions change twice a year once on April and then again in sept to allow for Warner months and cooler months . The sept lotion contains more moisturising property's to give a better winter ran so to speak . Exposed also do an express tan lotion that allows the client to get sprayed and wash within 2-4 hours rather then the 8-10 hours normal ones do pm me if you want more details as I am an educator for exposed

I use St Moriz Mousse.Only cost £3 :) and is beautiful colour and lastss long

Using this at the mo. Still got my tan from 8 days ago!

I use St Moritz on myself and love it. It's a great self tan and it doesn't cost a fortune. I used to buy St Tropez but this is just as good and doesn't cost as much. x

Latest posts

Back