Illamasqua reviews?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

kaiguest

Reaction score
I currently use some of their products •rich liquid foundation (lasts like 5 month)
•pressed powder
•bronzing duo

I absolutely Love their packaging, ethos, everything I think they are wonderful :)

But I have one problem which I don't know if it's just my skin but I haven't had this problem before with any of my other foundations. Is that after a few hours I have to really powder up again, like my skin almost looks wet and the foundation tends to transfer quite abit at this point.

Am I the only who has experienced this with illamasqua rich liquid?

Do you think I should go back mac pro longwear foundation? I feel bad cause I've built up quite a good relationship with my nearest illamasqua counter, they've done me so many favours or should I continue buying rich liquid and buy a loose powder?

Confuseddddd xp

Oh and any other illamasqua product good and bad?

hi! i use their creme blush and im in love with it...... such a strong colour but a little goes a long way! would like to try the foundation! x

I'm a nail geek, but do love my make up-and illamasqua is one of my favourites! I have a lot of the eyeshadows, I love the high pigmentation and it stays on all day.

I also have the loose powder pigments in various colours. 'Breathe'and 'Furore' are both beautiful as a highlighter for eyes.With my black one, I buy their gel sealing drops which you mix with them to turn any colour into liquid eyeliner. Lasts forever!

I use the white blusher as a matt highlighter as I don't like to look too glammed up during day, it also doubles as a fab white eyeshadow.

Xxx

Have you tried the skinbase foundation? I've not tried it personally but have heard great things about it.

Their brushes are amazing! I also love their blushers, both cream and powder, the lipsticks are glosses are great and really pigmented, Skin Base foundation is also lovely and the nail polishes are fantastic!

Latest posts

Back