Christian Brows vs Hi Brow palette. My review

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Miss Therapy

Reaction score
Good review, thanks x

Thanks for posting. Do you have any photos of the products on your eyebrows?

I only have christian brows but after reading your thread I have contacted Hi-brow, do you happen to know if they do samples? They dont seem to have a contact number, just a contact enquiry form?

Thanks Ladies.

I was going to take before and after photos but my battery died! I've been applying it to staff and clients using the two shades I bought at the show so I'll take some pics and post them up next week.

Not sure if they do a sample but if you contact Lash Perfect, I'd buy the brown and start trying on on clients.

Do HiBrow sell a pro pallet?

I will have to contact lash perfect, I'd be intrested to kno what the trade price of the individual kits are and what the mark up is.

I love the christian brows, I bought the pro pallet at Prof Beauty, I went to many of the different brands there but I went with Christian brows. I didnt try HiBrows tho - not sure how i missed those?

X

Thanks for that...great blog and I will bear it in mind when checking out these products at Scottish Beauty this weekend.

Do HiBrow sell a pro pallet?

I will have to contact lash perfect, I'd be intrested to kno what the trade price of the individual kits are and what the mark up is.

I love the christian brows, I bought the pro pallet at Prof Beauty, I went to many of the different brands there but I went with Christian brows. I didnt try HiBrows tho - not sure how i missed those?

X

Hi Jemima

I think they do a pro palette with all four shades but I'm not 100%. I'll be ordering my retail stand soon so will let you know.
They weren't pushing the brow palettes as a priority at PB (slight oversight imo as brows are BIG at the moment-excuse the pun) as they are primarily a lash extension brand. I saw them in a brochure and had it on my list of things to check out (geek) and when I tried it I liked it straight away.

Thanks... Great blog xx

I did see it in the book before I went, but I'm easily sidetracked lol

I only have christian brows but after reading your thread I have contacted Hi-brow, do you happen to know if they do samples? They dont seem to have a contact number, just a contact enquiry form?

I spoke to the via the contact number for lash perfect x

p.s great review thankyou x

Latest posts

Back