What does this look like to you?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

GlamourEyes11

Reaction score
Ok so done a tan last night, this is still with the guide colour on, she hasn't rinsed it off yet! White mark on tummy and chest... To me it doesn't look like anything I've done, looks like maybe a mark from sleeping on her front or rubbing/scratching. What do you geeks think?

Attachments

• ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1332317633.104296.jpg
    ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1332317633.104296.jpg
    15 KB · Views: 334
  • ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1332317645.245353.jpg
    ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1332317645.245353.jpg
    14.8 KB · Views: 632
The one on the tummys a weird one because its totally white, the one on the chest looks like the mark i get when i get changed too quickly after and it smudges.

It should look loads better when washed off though xx

Sent from my GT-I9100 using SalonGeek

Panic over.... She's just had a shower and can't see the marks at all now! Haha! Thanks x

Ha thort so!! Glad it was ok x

Sent from my GT-I9100 using SalonGeek

Glad about that. It's not as easy as it looks this spray tanning lol I get a new problem each time I do one. A big learning curve tho :) x

Popping over from hair, i always look patchy with my base colour on. Even when I do my own and am used to using tanner myself so it's not my application. When i wash off the guide no1 would know xoxo

Yes I always advise clients that any bits that look patchy will wash off to look even once the guide colour is off. You must be relieved!!!! Phew!

Yeah I am relieved! Not seen a mark like that before! Lol x

Haha, i was going to say not to worry until she washes it off...guide colours are often patchy.

I had one client pass out right after a tan, still in only her pants (nervous bride hadn't been eating) and it looked a bit patchy, but when she washed it off...perfect! xx

Latest posts

Back