Lamp/lighting recommendations

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Timeless Tanning

Reaction score
Morning Geeks

Can any of you recommend a good lamp/lighting to use mobile for doing eyelash extensions and nails.

The light I have for EE is great but so bulky and really frustrating to set up properly.

Would love your advice.

Many thanks

Jackie

Morning Geeks

Can any of you recommend a good lamp/lighting to use mobile for doing eyelash extensions and nails.

The light I have for EE is great but so bulky and really frustrating to set up properly.

Would love your advice.

Many thanks

Jackie

For lashes I use a camping light, one that pops on your head :D its absolutely fantastic as where ever you look it shines, you can pick them up from Argos or other such stores. Not sure it would be a good look for nails though lol

To do lashes I use a floor standing one with from the Daylight lamp company. Mine has a magnifying glass too but I never use it as it makes everything a little out of proportion! It's on wheels so I can whizz it and too! X

Sent from my AT100 using SalonGeek

Hi,

I use a head light with LED and magnifying glass for skin analysis as a mobile therapist and it's fab, costs only about £10.00 from ebay.

Latest posts

Back