What's the best shade in MAC Face & Body Foundation

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

bella771

Reaction score
Hi Geeks

What the nicest shade in Mac face and body foundation for pale skin? I was looking at shades c1 and n1. I want a nice natural shade for doing bridal looks also. Any recomendations on your fave shades?

Hi Geeks

What the nicest shade in Mac face and body foundation for pale skin? I was looking at shades c1 and n1. I want a nice natural shade for doing bridal looks also. Any recomendations on your fave shades?

It's not really a 1 fits all. Cs are yellow based, Ns are pink based. I would get the darkest and lightest of each colour base so you can mix. If you can get the white too that is great for mixing (the white is a pro product though so you have to order online or buy in the pro shop in Soho).

thanks sajl :) can i mix both tones togehters as in n's and c's does it matter? or would i have to mix them separate?

You could mix tones yep. My friend is pinky but with some yellow so i mix n and c to get the right shade.

Sent from my GT-I9100 using SalonGeek

I would say that the N shades are more neutral, I use N1 mixed with a bit of white on myself most days and there is definitely no pink in it.

I always advise people to get the white as none of them are light enough for pale skin and you can use it to lighten any brasnd of foundation.

thanks so much guys, great advise and the white sounds great so must definately purchase that thanks again:D

Latest posts

Back