Eve Taylor anti-aging help, please

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

xxhaylzxx

Reaction score
I have been using eve taylor for a little while now, i am mobile and don't tend to have much interest in facials so just have the mobile kit plus afew other bits. I have had a booking from two ladies (potential regular clients if they like the facial) but they have specifically asked for an anti-aging facial. I currently don't have any of those products and wondered if anyone would be able to guide me towards what products to invest in to able me to give a great facial for these ladies. I will be going on the training as and when i can afford this. I would greatly appreciate your advice. Many thanks. Hayley

You could look to invest in the
'age resist' products as well as products from the advanced range - ultra rich or telomere DNA would be amazing.
The advance eye complex used with the new ion therapy wand to infuse further into the skin would be great, as well as using the timeline intensive firming on target areas with the wand too.
Use the bio cream exfoliant to get a deeper exfoliation and smoother resurfaced skin.
Even using the Hylauronic acid serum would make a huge difference.

Thank you for your help. I am now making a list of products to invest in :) cant wait to start using them.

Latest posts

Back