Most popular chocolate treatment?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

lala_rose

Reaction score
Hi Geeks,
which do you think would be the best treatment to offer for mobile; either chocolate facial- for all skin types, mainly targeted for anti-aging or choc body wrap? I currently don't offer any facials but was thinking of introducing a choc facial to attract peoples attention, but am torn between body wrap as well.

I think a choc facial would be less bother for you when you get to the clients house, wouldnt need to use a shower or anything and any skin types could have it potentially! I'd book in in an instant for a choc facial!

Leanne
X

Hi Leanne, thanks for replying to this post and previous one :) Yeah i'm leaning more toward the facial.
So when you do facials do you just take mitts/sponges and a bowl so you can remove products? And also do you try and make sure the client has bathroom/kitchen close so you can get fresh water without leaving client for to long? Thanks Layla x

Hi,
Choc facial sounds great! Were r you getting your products from, sounds like heaven, I'd like to offer 1 of these!!:)

Hi,
Choc facial sounds great! Were r you getting your products from, sounds like heaven, I'd like to offer 1 of these!!:)

There's a geek on here called 'Blue Rose' she makes her own products, the website is Cognito Home - she has fab products to much to choose from!! :D

I've just been sent the price list for Cognito and there products look amazing!! Thanks:)

Hi guys

Just to say I recently launched a chocolate massage using Sarah's products (cognito) and they have been well received.

The products not only smell divine but they feel great to work with too :)

Just thought it'd be nice to give some independent feedback!

Rich

Hi Leanne, thanks for replying to this post and previous one :) Yeah i'm leaning more toward the facial.
So when you do facials do you just take mitts/sponges and a bowl so you can remove products? And also do you try and make sure the client has bathroom/kitchen close so you can get fresh water without leaving client for to long? Thanks Layla x

Hey Layla,

Thats fine, happy to help! I take sponges and cotton pads with me, I also take my own metal bowls as they tend to keep the water warmer for longer.

When I'm giving my mum facials she lets me use a couple of her flannels as she prefers those scalding hot rather than sponges! You know what women are like with their water! Haha!

I tend to leave to get fresh water when I can leave something on the clients face for instance the mask as it gives them longer to relax and it doesnt disturb the treatment too much.

Hope this helps!
Leanne
X

Hi Geeks,
which do you think would be the best treatment to offer for mobile; either chocolate facial- for all skin types, mainly targeted for anti-aging or choc body wrap? I currently don't offer any facials but was thinking of introducing a choc facial to attract peoples attention, but am torn between body wrap as well.

As has been mentioned, I do indeed do a wide variety of chocolate treatments which can be used in facials, body treatments or manis/pedis.

If you're mobile, the scrubs & wraps can be a little messy, depending on your workmanship iykwim?
The chocolate massage is easy enough to do mobile, although you do need to remove the chocolate at the end of the treatment. This is done easily with mitts.

For ease though, & broader appeal, my Rejuvenating Cocoa Rose is worth considering.
I've done several on my own clients now & the feedback from them (and from my stockists) has been very favourable :)

If anybody needs any further info, feel free to PM me.
I could actually waffle on for ages about the virtues of chocolate in treatments but don't want to overstep, lol

Sarah :)

Latest posts

Back