Had my first practical assessment in face & body electrical

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Lisa*Belle

Reaction score
I had my first face and body electrical practical assessment this morning. We had 2 1/2 hours to do a face and body treatment. I did Facial lifting and body faradism. I was so nervous it was like sitting my driving test all over again. I passed the two of them which I never expected I thought my nerves would have got the better of me so having a wee proud moment and needed to share. :D
How did you all feel when doing your practical assessments?

YAY congrats!!

I was terrified at first but after a while it got easier. Most of my assessments were done on people I knew for level 2. When I moved onto level 3 there were more clients already booking in for treatments (especially massage!) so it was a bit scarier.

Hurrah for electricals. If you feel confident, you'll love them. It really makes a difference between an average facial (unless you a natural face lift, Ayurvedic guru) and the dogs do das.

For me, it's like having a great tool kit and you can be really creative.

Well done for being happy - and successful!

Well done!! It can be scary having those first few clients in, but you soon get used to it and it becomes natural treating people you don't know. i'm sure you'll fly through your assessments :D

Thank you!
I was much more confident during level 2, I think this year has been more challenging. Really do enjoy the electrical treatments though.

Hello, I just wondered if anyone could give me some advice. I am currently studying level 1 of beauty therapy, I study level 2 in September. Does anyone know any tips on how to study anatomy and physiology in a easy way. Is there any good websites or anything to help

Thanks x

Latest posts

Back