OMG tanning solution.... help needed!!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ChelleSK

Reaction score
I recently bought the OMG chocolate solution in 16% and have done 2 customers, one thinks its amazing and loves it the other.... well she phoned this morning and she is all streaky. I dont understand at all. I have done her tan loads of times but using the Organics rapid and we have never had any problems. She is streaky on her legs and even her face.
OMG are unable to take my call just now and I need advice 1 on how to handle this, never had this before, and 2 how she can get this tan off.

Please help tan geeks!!!

x

Not sure why it's gone streaky unless you had it on a different setting to your normal tan (not all tabs need the same setting and may need adjusting accordingly) or she's got dressed too quickly and rubbed it off in places? Thing is OmG is a bugger to get off and can cling in places especially the higher %, advise her to try a damp microfiber cloth just watered damp, and scrub away.

Re Streaky face... Did she use a baby wipe to take her make up off?

Just off the phone to OMG and the lady cant understand why its come streaky either, great. Im going to go and see my client in the next hour to see it for myself. x

hmm legs & face. These are the parts of my body I moisterise.. I know you say she's tanned before but is there a possibility she has accidentally left a bit of moisturiser on her skin? It's easily done. I wouldnt nesaccarily blame yourself though x

Latest posts

Back