Faith Lift Catch Up -how's it going?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

little voyce

Reaction score
I've had two unsolicited e-mails from the Faith Lift suppliers. The first one told me how fab they were - but gave no real details. So I replied asking for more info, saying I'd heard good things about the product. I got no reply - so that puts me off the company a bit if they're hard on sales pitch but c*** o customer service.

so today, I get another message (general sales pitch again). So I look at the website to check out what it's all about.... And I've heard good things - especially the Ed's review of January this year. But how are you geeks REALLY finding the product - and the company?

Also, they say the Salon Kit can recoup up to £750. But the pots are only 50mls - so how much do you use for this apparently wonderful mask? And therefore, how many applications are there in the Salon kit?

I'm still prepared to look carefully at this as an add-on facial, but only if they and their product come up to scratch... Thanks for any comments...

just bumping up......

Must be someone out there who has an opinion.... !!

Love it!!!

Starting to get popular at my salon thinking it supplying the retail range too xxxxx

Which skin care products are you guys using with the Faith Lift Mask and do you find it's best to apply the Faith Lift Cream after the mask or leave the client to feel the full effect of the mask itself?

They do have a facebook page. I must say I'm not convinced from the pics. Most of the after pics show no difference. Those that do are either taken in a different light or a different pose. One has a before pic with a woman that is obviously stretching her eyes up so you can see the wrinkles and then the after pic she is looking normally. You can see this straight away from the way her eyebrows have changed!
I like to see before and after pics that have been taken in the same light and the same pose. Until someone can show me some pics like this that shows a difference then I'm not buying it!

Just looked at the Facebook page - the before & after pictures of the lines round the eye look to show good results, what do you guys think?

Which skin care products are you guys using with the Faith Lift Mask and do you find it's best to apply the Faith Lift Cream after the mask or leave the client to feel the full effect of the mask itself?
Sorry to ask again but does anyone have any comments?

Tried it on myself, and to be honest yes straight after my skin looked bit better but not enough to be noticeable to other people, then by next day was back to normal even following the guidelines ie twice first week then once per week thereafter! So i'm not convinced and don't think i'll be offering it to my clients at that hefty price tag!!

I'm surprised to see the negative feed back on this product, previously on this site the feedback was really positive (even the editor herself rated the product in her review on 14 Dec 2011!)
Any further feed back (either negative or positive) on this product would be great

I'm surprised to see the negative feed back on this product, previously on this site the feedback was really positive (even the editor herself rated the product in her review on 14 Dec 2011!)
Any further feed back (either negative or positive) on this product would be great

We all have different perceptions of whether products work or not so to make a proper evaluation dig deep and try it for yourself.
It will be great to hear your feedback on it too! :-D
You could take before and after pics for us to see?

I have tried it myself & I think it's FAB you can really feel the effects of the mask days after & the FL creams also seem to have the lifting effect too
(Didn't take before & afters coz my camera has gone walk about!)
I just wanted to know how others were finding it too?

No disrespect to you luvy, I know what it's like to want to do something, really be excited by the prospect of introducing something new and then not getting everyone else on board with the same thoughts as yourself but, I feel you've had your answers.
Angelina, a very canny businesswoman has stated her reservations, show her like for like before and after photo's in the same light etc and she'll give it a trial in her salon.
Another reply stated, she tried it, didn't think it was worth the price tag.
I have no opinion, I've never heard of it, so can't comment one way or another.
One other reply, said she loves it.
So if it's what you want to do, then it's up to you, but me personally, I would want to trial it on someone who is likely to get dramatic results, I would set up camera shots, I would take before and after photo's of every session at the same angle, same lighting same facial expression, same distance, etc. I would trial for the complete course.
Then I would take those photo's and sit them side by side with my model and see what 20 strangers thought before I parted with a single penny.
I hope that helps you.

I best go out & buy a new camera LOL!

I'm really suprised to hear you've had problems with the company supplying Faith Lift, I offer the facial in my salon and have had really positive results. The ladies I deal with have always been really professional, I buy it from enhance-direct who are the main distributors for the uk ,I've also spoken with Julieann at Tibby Olivier, it's her product and she's also always been on the ball.
Julieann also has her own range of products called Tibby Olivier which I haven't tried yet but like the look of, her website is Tibby Olivier - Perfumery, Blackrod - Perfumes & Colognes, Soaps, Candles
I've been offering the mask as a stand alone facial or in conjunction with galvanic & micro-current, I believe Jane uses it after micro-dermabrasion too but you would need to check I'm right on that one !

Hello :biggrin: Just been flagged re this thread.

To clear a couple of points up.

We do answer every email we get sent. As a small company with a new product, we take our customer service very seriously, so if Little Voice would like to contact me privately with their email address, I am more than happy to look into it as well as looking at any email sent from us. If you register on our site we do send periodic newsletters but there is an option to unsubscribe.

With regard to the pics on our Facebook page. They are not ours but from the lovely therapists who have been the driving force behind the growth of Faith. We do not edit anything, good or bad and are grateful for those wanting to share their excitement.

The price tag hmmmmm.. well all products use the highest quality organics available and in order to have those available to many people, we do not invest in major advertising/celebrity endorsements which, as we all know, gets added on to costs.

The revenue is when the salon kit is purchased and is not just the mask but the lip, eye and face cream which, if you do the math, makes sense.

If anyone would care to check our Facebook page you will see the recent results from an amazing woman, Hannah Campbell, a soldier, who was terribly injured after a mortar attack in Iraq which resulted in the loss of her leg and multiple shrapnel wounds to her skin. Her testimony as to how we have helped her regain her confidence, I feel, speaks volumes.

There are always going to be those who find fault or don't like or have their own agendas, it is the way of the World and the industry but the reviews we have had published from independant sources such as the lovely Ed on here, have many keeping the "Faith"

Thank you for listening...xxx and as The Ed would say ...Geek on x

I'm one of the ladies who posted photos on FB of before and afters of Faith Lift. It's difficult to recreate the effects with an i phone camera but I can vouch that it certainly does erase fine lines albeit temporarily which is fine for special occasions. Also with regular use my skin is getting better and better. I've always had good skin anyway but a number of clients and friends have commented on how nice my skin is looking these .

Obviously you don't have to invest in the full salon kit to try these products out - the FL mask is a good starting point - although I love the eye cream which I find a very similar texture to the new Christian Dior one.

As a final note I signed up to regular newsletters etc from Enhance Direct re Faith Lift and their other products and I certainly don't get bombarded with e mails from them only when there are salient offers to promote to therapists. Any orders I have placed have always been dealt with promptly and efficiently - even the one that was sent to France and went "missing" for a couple of days was found by Jane!

I've had two unsolicited e-mails from the Faith Lift suppliers. The first one told me how fab they were - but gave no real details. So I replied asking for more info, saying I'd heard good things about the product. I got no reply - so that puts me off the company a bit if they're hard on sales pitch but c*** o customer service.

so today, I get another message (general sales pitch again). So I look at the website to check out what it's all about.... And I've heard good things - especially the Ed's review of January this year. But how are you geeks REALLY finding the product - and the company?

Also, they say the Salon Kit can recoup up to £750. But the pots are only 50mls - so how much do you use for this apparently wonderful mask? And therefore, how many applications are there in the Salon kit?

I'm still prepared to look carefully at this as an add-on facial, but only if they and their product come up to scratch... Thanks for any comments...

Hi there,

I am one of the earlier users of this face mask. I am so surprised you have said they have sent you unsolicited emails. Are you sure this has been from Enhance Direct or one of their distributors? I can 100% say I have complete FAITH!! in Enhance Direct. They have never sent me an unsolicited mail. I can also assure you that if they had received your email, they would have responded immediately ... which makes me question who actually sent you the email in the first place? Do you still have a copy that you could perhaps email me so that I can follow this up?

No way are they are a hard sales company either. They have a lot of tthe therapists doing all the talking on their behalf. It has just been through word and mouth AND ACTUALLY AMAZING RESULTS that has made the product what it is today.

I can vouch for the return on investment of the salon kit. You only use 5mls per mask - so for 50mls you get 10 treatments. This is a high priced treatment in my salon and it not only brings in £750 but more - once you apply the eye, lip and moisturiser the clients want to buy the lot.

I look forward to receiveing the emails you have received as I am very concerned as to who this is that is sending you them. I will eat my hat if it is coming directly from them and I have a big hunch as to who is sending them out - hence the reason for asking for a copy of the email.

Jane

Latest posts

Back