Ts20 tan machine

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Kellyltaylor88

Reaction score
Hey guys
Just wondered how many spray tans the ts20 tanning machine can do in a row without over heating? X

The official answer is ten, for the actual answer you'd have to find someone who'd sprayed quite a large spray tan party and tested it :)

I was told it was 10 in a day and 4 in a row! X

When in Kent are you? Let's test it out :p

4 in a row is fine, I've done it. I've got 6 in a row tonight so I'll soon let you know if I have a machine left or not lol!!
it will be fine, besides I turn my machine off for a few minutes between clients anyway to put on barrier cream / hair net ect., so it does get a few minute cooling down period, not that that probably makes any difference but It makes me feel better lol x

I know Steve@Nouvatan has checked this out and he tested the machine to destruction.

A search should pull up his post/thread,
(had no sleep at all last night as my youngest was ill all night so I'm not up for trawling the net to link it for you now sorry - if you don't find it I'll look for it this afternoon after I've had some sleep though).

I think he said 5 or 6 tans with no break would kill the motor and the machine needed min of 20 mins rest afer 4 tans - that is what I think he said anyway.

:Love:

Thanks for reply guys thats great i think i will stick with 4 tans at most then just to be safe!

well I did all 6 tans & my machine was fine! No problems at all x

well I did all 6 tans & my machine was fine! No problems at all x
they are good quality machines but the motor is tiny for a 400w and it does get hot. it will be able to do this a few times but if you were doing 6 in a row every day. i cant see it lasting very long.... really hope you get very busy and start doing parties of 6 daily and prove me wrong though :)

Maybe she just means the machine itself kept going and didn't conk out :) I think the spottiness issue is something to do with the gun, not the machine I hope.

I wouldn't rely on this machine To keep doing tan parties as a friend of mine burned hers out and it was pretty new. Just be a bit cautious :)

MMMM this is very confusing your saying yours was ok and did 6 tans in a row and yet you posted this thread about the trouble your having with the ts20 a few hours earlier ??http://www.salongeek.com/skin-geek/174680-what-earth-going-wrong-i-cant-take-anymore.html

I know what i have posted. I previously used the machine to do six tans with no trouble. So I didn't post regarding Problems with the machine doing 6. Today...It needed cleaning, actually thank you as I used your video. Huge help!!!! The first day I received it I went to do a tan party for 4. But when I got there two friends asked to be tanned too. Hence why I did six. Then last thursday I got the "dotty" tans. Then today it happened again. I cleaned it and now it's fine. Strange Just one of those things I suppose?

Maybe she just means the machine itself kept going and didn't conk out :) I think the spottiness issue is something to do with the gun, not the machine I hope.

Yes that's exactly what I meant. I don't usually do more than 4 anyway it was a one off. I was just contributing by saying that mine has done 6 x

Latest posts

Back