Client wanting a really light tan

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

MrsHBeauty

Reaction score
I use sienna x. I have 8, 10 and 12% us tonights the night.

She doesn't want to look like she's had a spray tan. She just wants to be slightly tanned.

Is it on to wash the 8% off after a few hours or shall I use tonight's the night and wash off after 3 hours?

Isn't 8% light enough when you wash it off after the full 8 hours? I think it is, most my clients think it's too light and always go for the 10%. If it is too dark she should just have another shower? I'm not sure I would risk asking the client to wash it off after a couple of hours I would be too worried that it would all wash off! But if you've done it before go for it with the 8%. Hope I've helped xx

I have only ever used 8% on clients, but most people like it. I think I'll just do her and 8% and I'm sure it'll be fine. I've just done myself in 8% so she'll be able to see roughly what it will look like x

I'd imagine 8% should be okay too.

Use 8% and turn the dial down ever so slightly?

Use 8% and turn the dial down ever so slightly?

I did this, as I was a bit wary of using too much solution - like I have been doing. And low and behold barely any over spray! Her tan was lovely and light. I bet it will look gorgeous in the morning.

I have been wondering for a while why I am still using 80ml of solution, my gun was set exactly how I was taught on my sienna x training. I only used 40-50 ml today. This could be why my 8% are coming out quite dark if I'm over staying them?! I think that question brings a varied response.

Ah well, a happy client = a happy therapist :)

Thanks for the tips x

Latest posts

Back