LA Tan mousse- have you tried it?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Lil'Gem

Reaction score
Going out tonight and thought i'd try out LA tan mousse that I received with my kit. I've got dark and golden to choose from.

Has anybody tried it before? If so what % would you say they are roughly. It says to leave on for just 3-4hrs, do you think this will be long enough to get a decent colour?

I have used mousse before but not this brand. I'm just looking for opinions so I can get the best result from it!

Gem x

Well I've opted for the brown. Must say I'm actually more purple than brown. Just think ribena berry haha. Will let u all know what its like once I've had a shower!

I like to try everything before I sell/offer it to clients. Hopefully this will be helpful to somebody :green:

Well I've opted for the brown. Must say I'm actually more purple than brown. Just think ribena berry haha. Will let u all know what its like once I've had a shower!

I like to try everything before I sell/offer it to clients. Hopefully this will be helpful to somebody :green:

Oooh you look like a berry haha, I haven't tried it myself. I either spray tan or use st Moriz self mousse.

Will keep an eye on this to see how it turned out and whether you are still purple :) if its nice will order some x x

Oooh you look like a berry haha, I haven't tried it myself. I either spray tan or use st Moriz self mousse.

Will keep an eye on this to see how it turned out and whether you are still purple :) if its nice will order some x x

Yeah I usually spray myself or use St Moriz but thought I'd give it a whirl as its a 'professional' product. Wondering if I'll regret it now! Haha be a talking point I suppose!

Well I washed off after 3 1/2hrs and got rid of all purple tones! Its nice and even but quite light. Will try again but leave it on for longer I think.

The main downside is def the guide colour. There is no way you could be seen in public! Haha

Well I washed off after 3 1/2hrs and got rid of all purple tones! Its nice and even but quite light. Will try again but leave it on for longer I think.

The main downside is def the guide colour. There is no way you could be seen in public! Haha

Lol I really wish you had posted a pic of you sporting the 'Berry' look!! Glad you don't still look like a real life ribena berry. I have fake tanned for tonight and have them 'pre-wash off nerves' I get every time because I do look like an umpa lumpa, but it's normally ok in the end...fingers crossed!! xx

Lol I really wish you had posted a pic of you sporting the 'Berry' look!! Glad you don't still look like a real life ribena berry. I have fake tanned for tonight and have them 'pre-wash off nerves' I get every time because I do look like an umpa lumpa, but it's normally ok in the end...fingers crossed!! xx

Haha love the pre wash off nerves! Hope ur not sporting the tango'd look today. Will take a pic if I use it again, I looked like Violet from Charlie and the chocolate factory when she turned into a blueberry!

Latest posts

Back