Spray tanning training/products

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

karat87x

Reaction score
Hi - I have ANOTHER spray tanning question!!! Sorrryyy!

So - if you train in one type of tan i.e Sienna x and then want to try a new tan and offer that too, say Trinitia, is that ok? Or do you have to be trained by both companies to offer both products?!?

I don't know if that's a stupid question..... but just get so nervous about breaking any rules!! :)

Hi - I have ANOTHER spray tanning question!!! Sorrryyy!

So - if you train in one type of tan i.e Sienna x and then want to try a new tan and offer that too, say Trinitia, is that ok? Or do you have to be trained by both companies to offer both products?!?

I don't know if that's a stupid question..... but just get so nervous about breaking any rules!! :)

As long as you're trained in spray tanning then it doesn't matter what product you use. You may want to start with whatever comes with your kit e.g. for your training then change to something completely different.

I have done loads of research on solutions and still have to decide but have samples to try out. Hth and good luck xx

Hi,
I'm just looking into spray tanning and fresh indulgence are doing a well priced starter kit, I've also spoke to them about training and you get a accredited certificate in spray tanning, then a added certificate in fresh indulgence. They said that for your insurance this is best as if you train in sienna x for example, and get there certificate you will only be insured to use sienna x. Hope that makes sense, not sure if it's correct but thats what they told me!:)

Hi,
I'm just looking into spray tanning and fresh indulgence are doing a well priced starter kit, I've also spoke to them about training and you get a accredited certificate in spray tanning, then a added certificate in fresh indulgence. They said that for your insurance this is best as if you train in sienna x for example, and get there certificate you will only be insured to use sienna x. Hope that makes sense, not sure if it's correct but thats what they told me!:)

Hi tbh I haven't being doing this long but maybe the other geeks will be able to tell you for definite.

When I did my training she never mentioned anything like that but did say you could buy your kit from anywhere and buy solutions from somewhere else.

I also trained with Tantruth but they only used this for training.

Sorry I'm not at all helpful here but im sure you don't have to train in every solution. If this was the case many therapists would be training all the time as some change their products if they do not suit their clients needs. Hth :)x

Hi tbh I haven't being doing this long but maybe the other geeks will be able to tell you for definite.

When I did my training she never mentioned anything like that but did say you could buy your kit from anywhere and buy solutions from somewhere else.

I also trained with Tantruth but they only used this for training.

Sorry I'm not at all helpful here but im sure you don't have to train in every solution. If this was the case many therapists would be training all the time as some change their products if they do not suit their clients needs. Hth :)x

I did think this when he told me, thought it may be a ploy to get me to book, but he said this is the case with some insurance company's, but I also thought this sounds a bit harsh!!:)

As long as you have done accredited training and have a certificate then you should be able to get insurance and use any brand of lotion, however I would always go for a well know and established company to ensure you get accurate training then you know your covered

Thank all very much! Am going to do a tantruth course but probably use Trinitia or Sienna as have always had amazing results from both:)
Thank you!! X x

Latest posts

Back