Facial products for a newbie?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Reaction score
Hi can anyone help?

I am currently studying beauty therapy nvq 2, i am on my last unit which is waxing (start waxing next week have no idea what to expect) i have just completed my facial unit and absoloutly love giving facials, i feel confident doing them, and want to continue giving them to friends and family until i am ready to offer my services however i need a starter kit i know skin truth does one but these are the products we use at college and i dont particuarly like them myself and when i had clients come in for my assesments they said they loved the facial but didnt like the products used.

I have heard loads of people rate eve taylor and i would eventually like to use them and purchase there mobile kit but understand you need to have proof of insurance and as i am still in training i am only covered under the college insurance.

I know Eve taylor have retail products to sell to the public but would work out expensive to buy everything individually.

can anyone point me in the right direction to get a good start up facial kit?

Kaeso do a nice range of skin care products and not dear at all, i use there manicure and pedicure range and I love it, might be worth looking at for the time been x

Kaeso do a nice range of skin care products and not dear at all, i use there manicure and pedicure range and I love it, might be worth looking at for the time been x

Thanks just had a look not heard of them before but impressive how much stuff they offer in the starter kits.

You would do much worse then the Eve Taylor Mobile Starter Kit.

Mat

The Eve Taylor mobile kit is a great start up and you can add other products in the range to your treatments when you can afford them.

Their range of candles are really great value and when you include these in your treatment for a massage the clients really enjoy it.

Good luck with the rest of your course.

thanks everyone for your helpful advice :)

Eve Taylor all the way! If you can't afford the mobile starter kit just now have a look at Ellisons range 'Priadara'.

Not a fan of it myself but some of my friends like it, its good value and unlike Skin Truth its professional and not available in Sallys.

Happy hunting! :)

Lindsey x

Would definitively recommend Eve Taylor. It's affordable but high quality products. Register will them online and you can browse their skincare range. Feel free to pm me for advise x

Latest posts

Back