Tea tree wax & aftercare products?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

lexielou6

Reaction score
Hi everyone,
After some advice: i always use organic tea tree wax and tea tree afterwax products, i had a lady come in for alot of waxing and while i was doing consultation she mentioned she was allergic to tea tree, so i couldnt do the treatment, imagine how awful i felt....can anyone tell me a good quality wax that isnt expensive and also pre and aftercare products that dont contain tea tree oil. x

Hi everyone,
After some advice: i always use organic tea tree wax and tea tree afterwax products, i had a lady come in for alot of waxing and while i was doing consultation she mentioned she was allergic to tea tree, so i couldnt do the treatment, imagine how awful i felt....can anyone tell me a good quality wax that isnt expensive and also pre and aftercare products that dont contain tea tree oil. x

Clean and easy do various waxes,some tea tree some not. They also do a variety of after wax and pre wax solutions, all at a reasonable price.

we tried lavender and tea tree as well as other waxes during training and I think all of us had some reaction or other to the tea tree wax :( One of the girls legs turned really red (went down again) but her other leg which we did with standard honey wax didn't change colour at all...

So far haven't had ANY problems with Berins myself :) Costs more though...

If you take a lot at Hive they have a good range of waxes that are reasonably priced including some suitable pre and post waxing producs. I always use tea tree post waxing and for those clients who cant have this I use some aloe vera gel.

Jack

Latest posts

Back