Lash assessment prior application of semi-permanent lash extension, and other issues?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Helena

Reaction score
Hi Everybody,

I was just wondering if I should do a lash assessment before semi-permanent lash application? As, some clients may not be suitable for the treatment.

Also if the client has got blond lashes do you tint them first for better vision against the white eye shields?

Eye shields do not fit the eye curve and some of the bottom lashes escape during the session causing problems with the top lashes.

What if a client's lashes are straight not curved to a curve of the false lash? How do I solve these problems?

Thanks Girls.

Hi Everybody,

I was just wondering if I should do a lash assessment before semi-permanent lash application? As, some clients may not be suitable for the treatment.

Also if the client has got blond lashes do you tint them first for better vision against the white eye shields?

Eye shields do not fit the eye curve and some of the bottom lashes escape during the session causing problems with the top lashes.

What if a client's lashes are straight not curved to a curve of the false lash? How do I solve these problems?

Thanks Girls.

Hi hun u need to tint the lashes as they will look odd tbh my trainer told me 48-72 hrs before. I was told to use micropore tape on bottom lashes but be carefully when removing and then put eye shields on top. Also my trainer told me if clients lashes are really straight oriental women's usually are to use an eyelash curler first. Hope this helps u x

Hi Everybody,

Thanks Girls.

Has this not been covered in your training?

Lash assessment should be done at the same time as your patch test. There are various curls available to suit most lashes and personally I would tint blond lashes - not because they would show up against the eye shields (!) but it looks better, especially if you are using black glue and black lashes.

Latest posts

Back