Lycol Wax

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

nicki humbles01

Premium Geek
Reaction score
Does any of you use Lycol wax sysyem and what do you think of it, also which wax do you use.

Thank you

Chocolate & hazelnut wax for strip & hot.
Chocolate oil, lotion & anything else chocolatey I can get lol!!

I love the whole system. Swapping for so berry or apricot for Summer though :)

I have been using Lycon for a while now and love the hot wax, I use the so berry, and the vanilla, but have ordered some olive oil and chocolate hazelnut to try also. Their training is amazing, I totally recommend the intimate waxing courses, the only thing that I cant get on with is the strip wax :( and am changing to PR but you will not regret using the hot wax its amazing!
Give them a call, barbara in the office is so helpful.
good luck tinax

Hi,

I use Lycons Lycotec White Hot wax and Lycotec White strip wax and love them both, very gentle and kind on the skin and great for those with sensitive skin. I also find their customer service excellent and also love their pre n post lotions etc! X

Do you find the Lycon tech hot wax much different from the other Lycon hot waxes Sammi? X

Hi Sarahlou, from what I've tried I find it's much more gentler on skin and is better at grabbing those shorter hairs. It smells pretty too but not overpowering! Hth x

Apparently it's a lot harder to use?

It hasnt been for me, I don't find it harder to use at all. It's lovely to work with and results are terrific.

Thanks for your replies, thats really helpful, has anyone tries the lavender one (purpleone !!)

Ive used this on brows, legs, smaller areas and I don't know if its just me but it didn't seem as painful.

anyone else experienced this x

Latest posts

Back