Quick spray tan check list!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

pinkknailss

www.luxetanning.co.uk #Princess
Reaction score
Hey guys! got a wedding fair tomorrow!
Just need to double check with all you guys that I'm taking everything I need with me!

Gun
Tent
Solutions
Cream
towel (for bottom of tent)
Consultation forms
Price list ( this has a massive gap at the bottom of the page and I need something to put there. no logo as I'm printing off my printer. any ideas please?)
Competition form (holding a competition to get clients attracted)
Cuticle oil
Kitchen towel

and that's about it so far....

Disposable underwear and hairnets, barrier cream, aftercare leaflets

Business card x

no hair nets, no business cards, no disposable underwear....

My kit is a holdall bag with:
4 solution cups
gun
towels
extension reel
clip on light
consultaion cards & pen

and a pretty pink carrier bag (that goes inside the holdall) with:
thongs
hats
gloves
kitchen roll
wet wipes
barrier cream
roll of small bin liners

Making my dad taking me for a late night trip for the 24hr tescos :D lol he's not happy

ive often wondered how a spray tan stand would work at a wedding fayre? will you be in a room of your own? will you be spraying a model? how are you going to show before and after? what about smudge mit? if you are spraying random people, how about a mirror to show them as soon as they step out the tan? good luck and let us know how you get on. what tanning paraphernalia does tesco sell?

wet wipes for nails?, and more importantly appointment book!! if you do nails have pictures etc, make appointments if possible, for brides, trialing is sooo important, special offer for their trial bridal tan, I always get a bride in for a trial, couldnt live with myself if they didnt feel good on their big day, there is the bridal party as well, so a group discount is good, run an offer that everyone that books a tan gets a raffle/number then gets a free tan if they win, special offer info, recommend a friend, its a great opportunity to gain clients, be friendly, give good treatments, be honest, and you could get new regular clients, best of luck!xx

got myself wet wipes, gloves and kitchen towel!

Just got to pack it all up and i'm ready to go tomorrow!

I've written a blog post as to how it went!

Latest posts

Back