Dinair or Airbase or something else?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Susie H

Reaction score
Hi to all, the title says it really. I've nearly finished my make up assessments, and I sat in on the air base tutorial during industrial week. I liked what I tried but I felt the offer wasn't that great, and the products available seemed to be a bit limited.
So I've been doing some research and Dinair 'seems' to be better but I have no idea if it really is.
So, who's tried what? Who likes air brush make up? Who doesn't?
Why?
Don't walk away if you are not in England, all information wanted from anyone who knows what they are talking about:)
Who did you train with? Who would you recommend (if you would recommend)
how much do you use it?
And anything else I've missed that you geeks would think is useful to know.
Thank you :hug:

I trained with airbase as well, and felt the same, product wise limited, had samples of TZY??? I think sent out, water based and didnt have the same staying power and didnt sit on the skin as well, I havnt tried yet, but have been looking into airbrush by Chantall, silicone and water based available, foundation as well as colours available, unfortunately in Scotland Airbase is the only option available, I think spaproductsinternational.com retail her products, I am a huge fan of airbrush make-up xx

I trained with airbase as well, and felt the same, product wise limited, had samples of TZY??? I think sent out, water based and didnt have the same staying power and didnt sit on the skin as well, I havnt tried yet, but have been looking into airbrush by Chantall, silicone and water based available, foundation as well as colours available, unfortunately in Scotland Airbase is the only option available, I think spaproductsinternational.com retail her products, I am a huge fan of airbrush make-up xx

Thanks Ruth, so, do you use it much? Northamptonshire has many beautiful country houses that host a lot of weddings, I'd love to get into that, I just don't want to buy something and have it sit on the shelf iukwim x

To be honest I dont think I would use airbrush make up for anything other that foundation, would never use a cream/mineral/sponge/brush etc application ever again, it's amazing for foundation, I like to use my brushes for everything else as I feel I have more control, maybe for catwalk/theater it might be good, bridal I would say is the main clientele make up appointments , I wouldnt go back to any other foundation application, it's the same as everything though I suppose if it's applied in the wrong way, it wont look good, but properly applied , personally I think its great, if you have the opportunity to introduce this to your brides, I would, as I said for the gorgeous base, then work the magic with your brushes, good opportunity to be the first to offer this, and build a good reputation xx

Just bumping this now the rest of you are awake:)

Airbrush make up is something I really want to do too. Airbase was the one I was looking into so am interested any answers too!

I liked the look of Dinair after seeing them at Premier Orlando last year, it is on my shopping list of things to consider at this years show.

They had a huge choice of products and some great demos and I liked the end results.

Dinair looks really good but uk cannot purchase in instalments :-( saw airbase at scottish beauty show today and was impressed but so expensive!

Latest posts

Back