LA Disco

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

kizzycat

Reaction score
hi there does anyone have any la disco they could sell me from north east? or go halves with? I wont use 2 litres of the stuff so only need between 500ml and 1litre.

Just ring LA Tan and ask them if you could have 1 x 18% and 1 x ??% (whatever percent you know you will use - even if it's a FAST or a spare 10/12% to keep), they have always said yes to me lol then I just ask how much is that going to be and it's always the BOGOF price ;).

If you don't ask they can't help you but if you ask in my experience you get :)

Last edited:
thanks for your reply baggybear. LA is not my preferred solution, I am a Nouvatanner but I have a few die hard LA disco clients that I have tried the 20% nouvatan on and they just wont give up on their Disco. I was hoping that the 20% Nouvatan was going to replace the la disco as I really dont want to stock 2 products. I dont want to buy from their site coz I dont want to use their products I only want the LA disco for my die hard disco fans. that is why i only need about 500ml to 1litre as I know my clients and how often they get a disco tan.

You can buy sample bottle, I think they are 250ml, I usually get them x

thanks Liza and baggy. It has been a while since I have been on LA site and noticed they started selling the 250ml which is great news for me. I really only have one customer left who is a die hard LA 12 fan and I dont want to lose her custom but she doesnt tan often enough to warrant buying a litre. Im about to go into a salon so i think I will just buy the litre bottle of LA disco and I think I am going to stock this for all those that want a really dark tan but keep Nouvatan as my mainstay tan.

Tahnks fo your help

Latest posts

Back