Who spray tans you?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

secretstyalist

Reaction score
I used to work in a salon where 3 of us where trained in tanning, now I don't and hate not having a tan every week, so if your a spray tanner who tans you?

I am thinking of training my daughter, only to do me

My sister sprayed me for the first time Thursday, she did ok but spent the whole time saying 'i don't like it' lol
She was really nervous of messing up bless her.

My mum sprays me. Serious amount of liquid used but I just set the gun to slow and she was ok x x

My Hubby sprays me x

My momma is trained in spray tanning so I get her to do me :) I've also trained her & my dad to do my hair extensions aha! Xx

My Daughter is also Sienna trained so we spray each other = win

No one, I tried teaching my daughter and it was not very successful lol. So I used to just buy the rub on self developing cream from the same company that supplied my spray tan stuff and do my legs. But now I promote the milk bottle look:)
A couple of the girls at college have trained and they have both offered to do my legs for me, so if I can stand the cold I might actually have tanned legs this summer lol

Im going to train my husband. But I think we'll just start off with my legs so I can cover them up if they're a mess!!! I did try training him to wax me but he thought he knew best & didnt support the skin. Cue one very bruised underarm!!!!!!!

I spraytan myself :) was a bit dificult at first and always missed the back of my arms but I'm fine now xx

My sister is having a spray tan party soon with some of her friends so if they dont mind she is going to watch me spraying them. Don't like the idea of everyone sporting a tan and me going aroung looking like a ghost. So hopefully she will do mine every other week:) x

I get friend that went on tan course with me to do or sometimes try my self lol x

My hubby did me for the first time the other day. He did not like me bossing him around and couldnt get that naughty grin off his face!! quite concerning!!! I set the gun for up and down motions and he was going side to side!! omg!! Turned out ok. He missed quite a few spots but i did a two hour express so not too noticable... Am hoping he will follow instructions better next time so I can go darker. Not suprising that my chest was the most brown... haha. Got to give him points for trying!

Sent from my GT-I9100 using SalonGeek

My OH has done 3 tans for me now & hes doing another tonight. He's quite good now so by summer should be perfect :)

My husband - he is really good at them! x

I spraytan myself :) was a bit dificult at first and always missed the back of my arms but I'm fine now xx

How?!?!? You are a better sprayer than me lol! I wouldn't know how to start doing myself x

So my 8 year old had her first lesson in spray tanning today and is pretty good at it, will be getting my weekly tan off her now x

Have only sprayed myself once but dear lord was that difficult lol. It's very hard to keep spray gun straight and to stay the same distance when doing the legs. Missed a few bits around neck but this was due to tilting gun and not having enough solution in it so it was just spraying air at times. Will give it a go another time or get hubby to do it. Especially need help with doing the back:) x

My best friend spraytans me i gave her a good explanation and showed her a fw videos on Youtube follow. Shes my assistant when i go out mobile so she sees alot of what im doing and is picking it up really well! But on a desperate note i've had my boyfriend do it and it was average, he needs a little practice!

I've only ever had one spray tan and that was the one I got on my training :D No way I'd be able to do it myself, might see if hubby can but am thinking along the lines of Susie H and getting the rub on self tan from the company I use if they do one, will be much easier :wink2:

I've decided to get some rub on as you call it when I go to Birmingham Beauty show - I know Nouvatan are gonna be there so I'm going to avoid any tanning before hand (that way they can use me as a model if they want lol) and I'll get some cans from them for myself lol

Latest posts

Back