Lash Infill Tutorials??? HELP :)

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Callie2311

Reaction score
I need to watch some lashe infills being done are there any videos that anyone knows of? YouTube hasn't got anything on the infills... I passed my course last year but have had a baby since so just starting to get back into lashing again, before I didnt get a chance to do infills as I was just practising full sets/timings etc... Any help would be great as we wasnt shown much during the course, well actually nothing on infills.

Thankoooo :wink2:

I need to watch some lashe infills being done are there any videos that anyone knows of? YouTube hasn't got anything on the infills... I passed my course last year but have had a baby since so just starting to get back into lashing again, before I didnt get a chance to do infills as I was just practising full sets/timings etc... Any help would be great as we wasnt shown much during the course, well actually nothing on infills.

Thankoooo :wink2:

Hi Callie,

I dont know of any tutorials on infills out there for you to watch, however, I am a trainer and if you would like to come and sit in on me doing an infill you will be more than welcome, I am in Billericay so not far from you, Ill PM you my number xx

Hi Callie,

I dont know of any tutorials on infills out there for you to watch, however, I am a trainer and if you would like to come and sit in on me doing an infill you will be more than welcome, I am in Billericay so not far from you, Ill PM you my number xx

How nice are you! Wish I had someone like I in the Nottingham area to help me while I practised :)

Latest posts

Back