Which hot wax brand?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Which hot wax brand do you prefer?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

shazzawilson

Reaction score
Berins?
Lycon?
Other?

Perron Rigot's Euroblonde.

PR do not have a training requirement in the same way Lycon do ... There is no training requirement to buy it and the wax is awesome!

Mat

Perron Rigot is the best!

I love Lycon lycotec white hot wax and havent had the need to try any other brands todate although I'd love to give Berins or Perron Rigot a test run just because of all the great reviews given on here though it's not available in Aus!

Last edited:
Perron Rigot Euroblonde.

Hive brazilian hot wax is really good! And also economical.

Berins for me

I used wax master and its very good i swapped from a more exspencive brand to this. X

Sent from my GT-P1000 using SalonGeek

Perron rigot euroblonde

Not sure if you have this brand in the UK (where I think the majority of the geeks are from) but I love Caron. I used to use a choc hazlenut flavoured wax (think it was Lycon) and hated it. I bought a kilo of it, and didn't want to waste it, so used it all up, but I found it would go hard very quickly, and then when trying to pull it off, it would just snap, so it would take 4 or 5 goes to get one eyebrow done. I switched to Caron strawberry delight and love it. Doesn't go too hard, skin doesn't go too red and it smells ok too lol :)

Perron Rigot Euroblonde and Perron Rigot Monoi strip wax (yummy smell) - used to use phd system but found the increasing costs of tubes when doing lots of waxing made it expensive and couldn't justify putting costs up for clients because of that. Love Perron Rigot Euroblonde - stays pliable so no brittle cracking bits when pulling off, unlike some other hot waxes i've tried. It also feels lovely to use on facial and sensitive areas - doesn't feel as harsh as strip wax.

Berins for me too!

Latest posts

Back