The best spray tan?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

trae003

Reaction score
I am looking to start doing spray tan and 90% thinking of using the Fake Bake system. Can anyone give me feed back or recommend another company. Really like the colour of Fake bake. Thanks guys.

Im on a SiennaX course this week, will let u know how i get on x

There is hundreds and hundreds of threads here about the spray tans and who prefers which one :) I highly recommend you to do the search. Every day (literally) someone asks this question :) You will find a great deal of info if you search x good luck x

Thanks guys, I will check but the other one that was recommended was Sienna x. Will check the forum.

I would say Sienna X as it comes out very even. Everyone I have done it on have been really happy with the results and I haven't had any complaints. :)

I would say Sienna X as it comes out very even. Everyone I have done it on have been really happy with the results and I haven't had any complaints. :)

I agree I like SiennaX, the colours are gorgeous and I personally wouldn't use fake bake if someone paid me (and I'm a typical Essex girl) Haha hth x

I think there's pro's and cons to all makes to be honest. I'm a Fake Baker all the way and love it :) best if you try them out yourself to see which you prefer xx

Got to be sienna x or fake bake. I'll check out start up prices, that will help decided. Do u get a tent with starter kit, looking to do it mobile.

Sent from my GT-I9100 using SalonGeek

Yes, you are definitely going to need a tent with your starter kit.

Hi
I dont thinks its a case of the best Spray Tan BUT how you will become the best at spray tanning.

I have been spraytanning since 2007 and have used various liquids available over this time. Spray tan liquids change their ingredients, therapists change their methods. YOU have to find your own technique and the liquid you are happy with.

Latest posts

Back