Fake bake spray tan machine

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

danni1984

Reaction score
Hi geeks, I'm selling my spray tan machine it's a fake bake one think it's the 700hvlp think they call it a piggie or something it's not been used much just wanted to know if anyone knows how much they are brand new
As I'm putting it on eBay but can't remember what I actually paid
For it don't want to rip myself off. Xxx

Anyone😜xxx

Fake Bake sell them for about £300 but you can buy unbranded ones on ebay for around £70! I originally had one but had trouble with it so they sent me a replacement, in the meantime I sourced myself an HVLP 5008 because I'd been put right off the 700. I sold my replacement through the beauty guild website got around £120 for it, plus I didn't have to pay for it. Might be worth trying there is you have an account xxx

Fake Bake sell them for about £300 but you can buy unbranded ones on ebay for around £70! I originally had one but had trouble with it so they sent me a replacement, in the meantime I sourced myself an HVLP 5008 because I'd been put right off the 700. I sold my replacement through the beauty guild website got around £120 for it, plus I didn't have to pay for it. Might be worth trying there is you have an account xxx

Ok thanks I've had no trouble with mine I've only done about 20 spray tans with it as I havnt got time to do them in the salon with being to busy doing hair. Xxx

Latest posts

Back