Does anyone do Homeopathy here or know much about it?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Lolla

Reaction score
As a holistic bod I have an interest in Homeopathy but need some help on something, I'll wait to see if anyone does it before I waffle on with my question :p

i reared my kids on homeopathy. i wouldn't be an expert on it but for basics i might be able to help you.

Ok, well, my friend suffers with really bad eczema, has done since she was small. She's been on all sorts of meds and creams for years and last year, just before she got pregnant, was prescribed graphites for it and found it really helped her.

However, now she's had the baby, she's been back to the docs and asked for it again but the GP said they don't fund Homeopathic treatments anymore and so can't get it from the chemist.

What I'm mainly trying to find out is where I can get it from? Also are there any precautions that need to be taken with it (as she won't be taking it on prescription from the GP).

Also (lol!) want to find out if there are any other Homeopathic remedies that are good for controlling eczema?

Thanks for any info xx

Latest posts

Back