Waxing

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

AmandaG1

Reaction score
Hi Salon Geeks,

I am looking to you for help and advice so sock it to me!
I qualified for waxing a long long time ago, but also havent done any for a long time either so am completely out of it. I am looking to find out the best course to do either in the Manchester or Stockport area, best technique and best product to use, please come back with some info thanks in advance A x

Hi Amanda, I recently retrained with lycon which was fab, I learnt lots...I would recommend the 2 day course which covers brazilians and hollywoods, they run regular course in manchester The home of Lycon wax in the UK | Strip Distribution & Lycon UK or Kim lawless also runs courses Kim Lawless, Wax Queen, Brazilian Waxing Expert and everyone who has trained with her absolutely raves about the courses (I am going to do the brow waxing course this year) but I am not sure whether she runs anything in the manchester area. Good luck with your retraining.
tinaxxxx

I'm in Stockport in a couple of weeks but my Brazilian and Speed waxing classes are full with waiting lists.

I have space on my Brow Design and Mens Back, Sac & Crack.

I am really wanting legs, underarm, brow and basic bikini waxing course if you could let me know when you next have a course in stockport available please thanks Amanda

Latest posts

Back