Tanning courses

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dollface2305-x-

Reaction score
hi geeks,

I am not sure if this is the right forum to post this in. I am training to do hair at the moment but I would really like to do spray tanning, I was just wondering do you have to have a beauty nvq to do this? and can anyone recomend any good courses for this?

thankyou for reading and your help everyone
xx

hi geeks,

I am not sure if this is the right forum to post this in. I am training to do hair at the moment but I would really like to do spray tanning, I was just wondering do you have to have a beauty nvq to do this? and can anyone recomend any good courses for this?

thankyou for reading and your help everyone
xx

Hi Hun

No u don't need an NVQ in beauty to do a spray tanning course! I've heard great reviews on here about Nouvatans Training! I didn't have it myself as I trained years ago! Lol! However, I do use their products and LOVE them :) hth xxx

okay thank goodness for that, I will definitely look into that. Thankyou for your help xx

Nouvatan is the only people I would recommend for training! Defiantly give them a call!

Latest posts

Back