Cheapest place to buy Sienna X solution?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

suzyc

Reaction score
As the title says where's the best place to get sienna x from? Now the price has increased on the sienna x website I need to change where I get it from!

eBay sell Sienna x, but if it's not from a reputable seller on eBay I wouldn't bother buying any x

Seriously?...we are now recommending that someone goes to Ebay to buy a professional product?
This is a professional site and it is not profesional to buy pro products from Ebay.

If Sienna X have put their prices up then all of their authorised and legitimate stockists will surely have to follow suit. Stock costs can increase it is the way of business, you can either absorb it or pass it on to your clients with a price rise of your own.
Better that than buying off Ebay, surely?

Hi

How about stocking up from beauty express when they have their vat free days, you know you are getting product from an authorised stockist and saving money!

Please do not buy of ebay!

Beauty express have vat free days so its cheaper.

Also I'm pretty sure sienna x do discount if you buy a few bottles so ring them up x

Sent from my HTC Desire S using SalonGeek

professional tan suppliers do sell on eBay! That's why I recommended it. Suntana/omg/trinita/brown bitz.. that's just to name a few.
I'm not saying I agree with buying off eBay, I don't buy my liquid from eBay myself but the op asked so I told her what I've seen.

I've seen Sienna x being sold on there before, I cant tell you who its sold by as i dont use the product so havent actually cared to check.

Also if you read my 1st post I stated if it's not from a reputable seller/supplier then don't buy it.

Last edited:
Don't know if you have one local to you but Aston and fincher sell it.

Alan Howard also stock it, again it's cheaper with vat free x

Latest posts

Back