TS20 Trouble Shooter

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score

The air intake on the TS20 is quite powerful and can suck overspray into the machine, a small amount of excess air does escape around the cable and hose inlet/outlets on the machine, this is normal but of course when solution mixes with the air via the intake you will find it around these areas, which we don’t want.

Please check the following points to prevent this from happening:

Is the machine being kept outside the tent when spray tanning is being done, as overspray can collect in the filter and on the machine?

Is the gun being kept upright, if tipped it can cause solution to run down the hose and collect in the machine.

Is the filter clean, this should be kept clean at all times and is very accessible on the top of the machine to allow easy maintenance?

Gun settings

Regarding the spray tip on the gun, Earlex recommend that the adjustment is tightened fully, then turn back 1/4 to about 8.00 o'clock position. You can test the spray pressure/volume on a kitchen towel, it shouldn't come through the towel, only cover the surface, if it is coming through adjust to allow less solution.

When tanning it won't then run, only a fine mist on the skin which produces better results, uses less solution and therefore makes you more money :).

Becoming familiar with the adjustments is therefore very important.

The air intake on the TS20 is quite powerful and can suck overspray into the machine, a small amount of excess air does escape around the cable and hose inlet/outlets on the machine, this is normal but of course when solution mixes with the air via the intake you will find it around these areas, which we don’t want.

Please check the following points to prevent this from happening:

Is the machine being kept outside the tent when spray tanning is being done, as overspray can collect in the filter and on the machine?

Is the gun being kept upright, if tipped it can cause solution to run down the hose and collect in the machine.

Is the filter clean, this should be kept clean at all times and is very accessible on the top of the machine to allow easy maintenance?

Gun settings

Regarding the spray tip on the gun, Earlex recommend that the adjustment is tightened fully, then turn back 1/4 to about 8.00 o'clock position. You can test the spray pressure/volume on a kitchen towel, it shouldn't come through the towel, only cover the surface, if it is coming through adjust to allow less solution.

When tanning it won't then run, only a fine mist on the skin which produces better results, uses less solution and therefore makes you more money :).

Becoming familiar with the adjustments is therefore very important.
hi joy i have been advising the people who purchase this machine from us to have it at the rear of the tent, and to pull the hose through the flap in the rear of the tent. this way it is only sucking clean air from the back of the room and not overspray from the front of the tent

hi joy i have been advising the people who purchase this machine from us to have it at the rear of the tent, and to pull the hose through the flap in the rear of the tent. this way it is only sucking clean air from the back of the room and not overspray from the front of the tent

Your a diamond Steve! Ever since I followed your advice about this I've had no more problems with my machine! x

Latest posts

Back