Training in Express Lashes in Lancs. Can anyone recommend please?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
training in express lashes in Lancs area please can anyone recommend some one . 😃

There will be two of us needing training . We already do Individual eye lashes .. Novalash . 😃

Any one ?? !!!

Hi,

I'm afraid I don't know you're area at all but if you go onto the beauty guild website and their training directory you should be able to find a list of people close to you.

Good luck

T.x

Ahfrancis do a course, also do nouveau not do an express lash course?

Noveau are doing a new course now that learns you to do strip/cluster & express lashes.. Im not allowed to post prices on here but if you go onto the website all the info is on there... I think it's pricey to do a course but then again if I had the money I'd probably do it just to add to my services x

Thanks ladies ! X

Ask at Creative Nail Academy Manchester, it's actually in Leigh and I know that they stock Nouveau so may be able to point you in the right direction x

Ask at Creative Nail Academy Manchester, it's actually in Leigh and I know that they stock Nouveau so may be able to point you in the right direction x

Nouveau Lashes and LVL training and products are available at the Creative Academy + Manchester in Leigh. Contact details are 0845 2000311 [email protected]. Please do contact us if we can help.

Latest posts

Back