First spray tan :)

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

abbeygrace

Reaction score
finally all my kit has arrived!! have some one booked in on sat so going to spray tan my boyfriend tonight for practice!! this will be my first since qualifying...any tips? im excited to do it :)
xxx
p.s im using OMG 12% , i also have samples in LA tanning 12% and quick tan and just waiting for more samples to come x x

ive just got my kit, arrived yesterday and have done 2 tans already! i havent done a tan in about 6 years!!! was so excited i just went for it.....all turned out ok,

just go for it hun, take your time and concentrate, all will come back to u!x

I used the LA Tan 8% Gold on my boyfriend he decided it was too golden and wasnt the right tone for him, I then tried 8% Suntana and it looked super natural on him! (Had to use something so light as never had a tan before,never even used fake tan, was just being nice letting me practise!ha)
Try loads of different brands hun, ive got loads of samples I am slowly working through!x

aw thanks for the confidence!
the only thing not come yet is my tent...can i do it with him standing in the bath or it it better to wait for tent? x x x

^ It'll be much better practice if you wait for your tent!

I qualified with fake bake back in summer 2010 but never came around to doing tans .. I purchased my kit at pro beauty this year but I'm really scared and nervous...

Sent from my GT-I9100 using SalonGeek

What machines did u all go with pls? Xxx

Thanks for all your help!
my tent is being delierved today so decided to wait until today to do my practise one..no doubt I will be on here later if anything goes wrong lol! xx

I qualified with fake bake back in summer 2010 but never came around to doing tans .. I purchased my kit at pro beauty this year but I'm really scared and nervous...

Sent from my GT-I9100 using SalonGeek
My kit arrived today (ts50) and im terrified too lol i only had airbrush training so the first few tans should be interesting to say the least!

My ts50 arrived today. Did u get the new helia gun ? It's fab ! Been spraying for a year and this gun saves me so much liquid !! X

If it's your first one, maybe use a slightly lighter than thn you usually would as this will be more forgiving on any mistakes (tricky hands etc...) once you start doing them all the time you'll be not even thinking about it! Good luck!

Did my first tan yay!!! it ended up really nice but when i was spraying it kept running on her and used lots of solution, i think my gun was set too high? at some points though i couldnt see it coming out either but it did look really nice in the end, but how do i stop it running on her skin? x xx

Did my first tan yay!!! it ended up really nice but when i was spraying it kept running on her and used lots of solution, i think my gun was set too high? at some points though i couldnt see it coming out either but it did look really nice in the end, but how do i stop it running on her skin? x xx

Turn you dial down on your gun.

Do you do the couch roll test? X

yeah i thought it was ok....need to have a play with it i think, when that happens do you dab it with paper towel and spray again x x

Latest posts

Back