Just booked myself on a Suntana course!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

MissLou

Reaction score
Hello Geeks!

I just have to share this with everyone! After years and months of researching and wanting to do spray tanning I have finally booked myself on a course and brought a kit!!! Yeah!! lol

I've wanted to do this since 2009 and due to lots of factors have never bit the bullet but the past few weeks I've been getting more and more annoyed with myself so, decided life's to short, I've wanted to do it for years and I have done a huge amount of research...why not? :)

After seeing rave reviews on here I've decided to go with Suntana. They are by far the most reasonably priced, the girl I spoke with has been so patient and helpful so fingers crossed it will all be ok. Im going to Cardiff THIS Friday!!!

I am quite nervous though...about the course itself as I haven't been on a course for ages but also if it doesn't do very well. I'm being positive as you have to be but there is that niggle...but I'll never know if i don't try! :)

Anyone else done this course or want to? Anything good to share about this company?? Would love to hear from you... :)

Good luck with the course at least you haven't got long to think about it as it's this week! I've had samples from Suntana and have so far tried the 10% and 12% both have been lovely colours and my sister in law loved both of them. The 10% cherry smells absolutely gorgeous, I've still got some samples to get threw but I am leaning towards Suntana at the minute.

Hope all goes well I'm sure you'll love it :)

aww thank you. thats really good to hear. your right there im glad its not long to think about it, less time to get worked up :)
im quite excited but nerves are kicking in now too but will be worth it. :)

I'll let you know how i get on :)

Sent from my G690A using SalonGeek

Ahhhh! I am now a qualified spray tanner! lol

At last I've done it!!! :)

The course I went on today was brilliant. There were a group of 7 of us and we got to spray each other which was great as now not only do I have a diploma but also a brilliant spray tan :)

The trainer we had was great, it was laid back and calm, no one felt uncomfortable ever and I feel the course was covered god and all questions were answered in detail.

Anyone not sure what spray tan course to do, I'd strongly recommend this one and the Suntana company, they have been absolutely brilliant :biggrin:

Hi MissLou,

Thats great that you have finally done it, exciting times. what do you think of the tan its self, really swaying towards Suntana too... Its so hard to choose a company as theres so many.

Hi MissLou,

Thats great that you have finally done it, exciting times. what do you think of the tan its self, really swaying towards Suntana too... Its so hard to choose a company as theres so many.

Hi holly!
Sorry the late response but I've been away and only just been really trying the products out. I have decided to go with them I personally find suntana is a brilliant product the collies r fab and they seem to last well and the fragrance is brilliant!

The customer care has been second to none so far also which for me is such an important part.

Have u decided who ur going with yet?

Latest posts

Back