Art Deco advice, please

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Zooks

Reaction score
Hi Geeks

Im looking into investing in a make up range. I have (almost!) definitely decided that it will Art Deco after reading many very good reviews on here. Im very excited about their mineral range. Now, I dont have a lot of room in my little room/salon and I will only be buying in various items. I would love for some of you to tell me A) your opinion on the products and B) whether they sell well.

Id be truly grateful for any advice atall, I have searched other threads but cant seem to find much info on this :)

Thankyou

Oh and I know they send out make up reps but Im too far away apparently so Im not just being lazy or impatient! :)

Did some training with them; don't currently retail, so, bearing that in mind,my opinion is that the brand is of great quality, and creative in its colour palette.

If you do some training with them first this may be your chance to judge for yourself.

i use artdeco and love it. i think you will retail whatever you are 'into' . for me i retail a lot of their rich treatment foundation, camoflague cream and lippy's. it's a great brand that is very up to date with it's trends. you'll do well with it. good luck

Thanks Guys,

They are meant to be sending me some samples as they cant get to me so I shall wait and see. Have any of you tried their mineral range?

i did but i'm not really into mineral make up so .............. it's nice ,the mineral eyeshadows are good and wear well.

Hi
I've just invested in the mineral mobile kit for my salon as a starter. I love it soooo much. It wears really well and is very light but gives great coverage too. Hth xx

I can't seem to get in contact with anyone to buy it

go to the main site artdeco.de and you should be able to locate a distributor close to your area. hth

Artdeco.org.uk is the uk website or call 0151 421 1234 that's the main head office number for uk xx

Would you say it has a fair range of different types of foundations and would be suited to bridal make up aswell as perhaps a more evening look?

they have a huge choice and do a spring/summer and winter collection every year. you will be spoilt for choice for whatever 'look' you want to achieve.

Brilliant thankyou for all your advice Guys.

If theres any more you wish to add Id be grateful.

Do you know whether they do training days? as Im out of their catchment area....

They do do training but its in liverpool. X

Sent from my GT-P1000 using SalonGeek

Hi, SLB style do official training and they are based in Winchester, if that helps.

Marking for later. X

Went and checked art deco out with a friend at Beauty UK who wants to train as a MUA. Can I ask what other companies people think compare well to art deco? Their training sounds good.

Hi Geeks

Im looking into investing in a make up range. I have (almost!) definitely decided that it will Art Deco after reading many very good reviews on here. Im very excited about their mineral range. Now, I dont have a lot of room in my little room/salon and I will only be buying in various items. I would love for some of you to tell me A) your opinion on the products and B) whether they sell well.

Id be truly grateful for any advice atall, I have searched other threads but cant seem to find much info on this :)

Thankyou

I sent emails to them via here and to their direct email address enquiring about their products 2 weeks ago and never heard back from them.......

I didn't hear back from them either!

Latest posts

Back