Guide colour and booster drops

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

skindeep72

Reaction score
Hello

I am currently using Fresh Indulgence but there is not much of a guide colour. I did receive a bottle of guide colour from Catherine to add to the cup so this will make it easier for me to see where I am spraying. I was just wondering if I could mix this with the booster drops also. In the cup there will be the solution + guide colour + booster drops. If anyone can give me some advice it would be greatly appreciated. Also how many drops do I add e.g. I have 7% and want to make it 8%? Thanks in advance:) x

Interesting - I didn t realise they could provide you with guide colour. That was the only thing I didn t like, not being able to see the spray.

Fresh Indulgence will be able to give you the best advice on this!

Yes, you can still add your booster drops. The guide colour has a small amount of DHA in it so as not to dilute your actual tan anyway, the booster drops will just be the same thing but a lot stronger.

cmorcom - our Revive formula does have a light guide colour compared to some other solutions that tend to go for very dark guides. For some people, that's a major selling point (setting the right expectation for the client), but others find it difficult. I think it's a combination of personal preference (and clients' preference), experience level and perhaps even type of lighting used. Caribbean Indulgence is a little darker so might be better for beginners or those who just prefer a darker guide :)

Yes, you can still add your booster drops. The guide colour has a small amount of DHA in it so as not to dilute your actual tan anyway, the booster drops will just be the same thing but a lot stronger.

cmorcom - our Revive formula does have a light guide colour compared to some other solutions that tend to go for very dark guides. For some people, that's a major selling point (setting the right expectation for the client), but others find it difficult. I think it's a combination of personal preference (and clients' preference), experience level and perhaps even type of lighting used. Caribbean Indulgence is a little darker so might be better for beginners or those who just prefer a darker guide :)

Thanks Catherine. Was going to call FI today but I'm having a new central heating system put in so there's guys and tools everywhere lol. I have a booking early tomorrow (it's yet to be confirmed) hence the thread. How many booster drops do I add to increase it by 1%?? xx

Latest posts

Back