Sales harassed at Onsen counter at Westfield

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

TipLiCiouS

Reaction score
Hi geeks ..

I'm just going to tell you something that happened with me at westfield today.. as usual I went shopping to buy some stuff for my husband and I was stopped at the onsen counter by their sales assistant.. he convinced me into buying something which I really didn't need... then he tried selling me other products which were over 300 pounds... he sold me a body butter, body scrub which individually cost 50 pounds each.. he said to me that if you buy 1 I will give you the other 1 free, (he kept on talking me into it)..
now that I've come home and have checked on the website is actully 39.95 dollars each which is just over 25 pounds each... I feel like a loser now and ticked off that I'm so easy to convince.. I feel like taking these products back..
do you all think I should do that?

Sent from my GT-I9100 using SalonGeek

Yes! Take them back! x

Definitely take them back x

Hi geeks ..

I'm just going to tell you something that happened with me at westfield today.. as usual I went shopping to buy some stuff for my husband and I was stopped at the onsen counter by their sales assistant.. he convinced me into buying something which I really didn't need... then he tried selling me other products which were over 300 pounds... he sold me a body butter, body scrub which individually cost 50 pounds each.. he said to me that if you buy 1 I will give you the other 1 free, (he kept on talking me into it)..
now that I've come home and have checked on the website is actully 39.95 dollars each which is just over 25 pounds each... I feel like a loser now and ticked off that I'm so easy to convince.. I feel like taking these products back..
do you all think I should do that?

I would print off the price from the website as proof then take this with you along with the products you bought. Explain to him in a normal tone but if they refuse a refund then raise your tone and others will hear this, I dont think they would then hesitate to give a full refund and you might even get an apology. Good luck:) x

Definitely take them back and next time, just say no! :D

He tried selling me more stuff for £850 which he offered me at £350.. Ill try going back tomorrow I did call today but they said its better I speak to the personal who served me ...

How did you get on?? Did you get a refund?

How did you get on?? Did you get a refund?

That's disgusting. Can't believe he can do that?! What happened.....tell us!!! X

I cant never lose my plot...lol
I explained the situation and said I was appalled by how you have talked me into buying .. And they refunded.. Without a fuss which I though they wouldn't :)

I Rabia Ali takes the oath that I shall not be taken for a ride AGAIN!!
:) :)

Good on you girl and next time, don't take any **** from anyone!

I had it done to me loads of time and I just politely say no or maybe next time.

good for you! I'm glad they gave you a refund.

Hun you are not alone!!
Was at bluewater and got asked if I wanted to enter a competition to win a car,
So gave my details and then the guy said "right that's £5 please for one ticket":eek:

And I paid!!!!!!!

E x

I paid once £95 at Gatwick airport to win a super dooper car :) me & my hubby were still drunk from the party the night before and were flying for a week in Spain- so In jolly good moods! We paid, thanked and never did it again haha

Ehhh... Grown ups are so silly :)

Aint we terrible.. ;-)

Latest posts

Back