Which microdermabrasion course ??

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

bellesorriso

Reaction score
Hi , can anyone help please ? There are so many training providers for microdermabrasion , I am unsure as to who to go too. I would really appreciate some advice on accredited courses and some advice as to what products are best suited . Many thanks .

Anyone ? please x

I have done a few and the crystal clear one is the best. The Equiptment is quite expensive though.

Can you offer any help on training etc please x

I've done training with silhouette and skin base, enjoyed them both, silhouette was more informative tho x

i have mine booked with skinbase for april 19th im then hiring the machine on pay as you go cant wait x:D

I am really confused . Silhouette were really helpful . Its £2.5 k for the training and the machine. Then I see courses for £165 with the Carlton institute. London beauty Institute do the training and course for £999 . ???

Are you wanting just the training or a machine as well?

I am starting from scratch . A few of my clients have been asking for it .x

If you are wanting the machine and training, skin base pay as you go machine is great, have a look in to it

Will do thanks x

I use belle santes biobrasion and have always loved the machine. They have a newer version out now that also looks good.

Skinbase is a really good option for someone new to the treatment. Their pay as you go option is great. I did my training days before Christmas and the treatment is becoming popular with my clients now. My son had acne, caused by steroids for a recent serious illness, I have used the machine several times and it is incredible. :green:

If you don't have a lot of money to spend upfront on the machine, Skinbase is the best provider to go with (Pay as you go means anyone can get the machine!). They also provide training. We've found the treatment has hugely popular as they've launched a new website and are doing lots of marketing (as you can see from their facebook page SkinBaseFacial) I've looked at reviews for lots of other machines too though and it does depend on how much you want to spend.

xxx:D

Latest posts

Back