Mobile Spray Tan Machine

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

what spray tan?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

lisaajaneep

Reaction score
Ok so I'm new to salon geek but a friend always talks about it and I'm really into it now!
I'm starting my own mini bussiness and need a spray tan machine!
I've £250 to spend and want to get lotion aswell!
I am qualified in Sunfx and really like the product but their website isn't much use for orderin kits! Anyone any recomendations?

Hi i did loads of research and found the ts20 is the recomended machine for mobile therapists its light except if you want to do tan parties ypu cant do mor than 4 tans in a row my thought was i got the ts20 for starting with then once i got more tanning clients would get the next machine and the ts20 would be great for a back ip machine
Do a bit of research and there is load pf great deals put there

Ok so I'm new to salon geek but a friend always talks about it and I'm really into it now!
I'm starting my own mini bussiness and need a spray tan machine!
I've £250 to spend and want to get lotion aswell!
I am qualified in Sunfx and really like the product but their website isn't much use for orderin kits! Anyone any recomendations?

Fresh Indulgence had a great offer on. They have a few different starter kits available at different prices which includes 3 litres of solution. You should check out their website. Happy hunting lol:) xx

Hi i did loads of research and found the ts20 is the recomended machine for mobile therapists its light except if you want to do tan parties ypu cant do mor than 4 tans in a row my thought was i got the ts20 for starting with then once i got more tanning clients would get the next machine and the ts20 would be great for a back ip machine
Do a bit of research and there is load pf great deals put there

What's the next machine then is there a ts30 cause with summer approaching I'm thinkin spray tans may be quite popular and would be a waste to have to buy a second machine so early in this stage? Or is there a certain time length between each you could leave to help?

The TS20 an do about 10 a day without over heating! And can do about 4 in a row without over heating! Some people on here do 6 in a row without any problems if they turn the machine on whilst prepping the next client! Hth x

What's the next machine then is there a ts30 cause with summer approaching I'm thinkin spray tans may be quite popular and would be a waste to have to buy a second machine so early in this stage? Or is there a certain time length between each you could leave to help?

The Ts50 is a new machine which I think replaced the 5008. Steve from nouvatan has tested it and pretty sure there is a thread on this. This machine doesn't or shouldn't overheat. Perfect for tanning parties. Xx

Yeah if you're looking at doing tan parties the TS50 is better as it will be very reliable and will be able to do as many or as little tans as you like x

You need the TS50 or a 5008 if you can still find one (the 5008 are being phased out and the TS50 is replacing them).

Those machines will tan all day long if they are needed to, are still light enough to use mobile (i use a 5008 mobile) and they give you a great amount of tans per litre too.

As for solution, your best bet is to get samples from a few companies and try them out to see what you and your clients like.

do all ts20's or 50's have the advantage that u can take the spray off and use it to dry the client?

Fresh Indulgence had a great offer on. They have a few different starter kits available at different prices which includes 3 litres of solution. You should check out their website. Happy hunting lol:) xx

do you use fresh indulgence yourself? if you do what solution do you use? x

do you use fresh indulgence yourself? if you do what solution do you use? x

I use fresh indulgence, I use caribbean indulgence 9.5% & 11.5%, I love the final colour nice golden shade, not orange at all. I would defo recommend this x

do all ts20's or 50's have the advantage that u can take the spray off and use it to dry the client?
Yes the TS20, the 5008 & the TS50 guns can be removed from the hose to blow warm air over the clients and warm them up or dry them. :)

nouvatan all the way, fab product, fab colour, great wear off, we have massive return custom from this, friendly helpful team of staff, quick next day delivery, probably the nicest people / company ive ever delt with, i did alot of research to find the right tan... good luck x

Laurens way tan!!

Hi! just thought id muscle in on this thread, just this offer online and wondering what peoples thoughts are on the machine, i like to be different so dont just want a bog standard looking kit...... new to tanning, so going to start mobile adding it to my hairdressing/nails and make up that i already do, hoping to do tanning 1392993590415.jpgparties so obviously i want one to accomadate to do at least 5 in a row, be gratful of any advice thanks

Sent from my GT-I9505 using SalonGeek mobile app

Latest posts

Back