Tanning..

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

beautyqueenxx

Reaction score
Hi! I have got 4 samples from suntana and they are only 50 ml bottles..

How do you guys sample tan?
Do you use them on yourself with a mitt or do you get someone else to spray you? Xx

Hi! I have got 4 samples from suntana and they are only 50 ml bottles..

How do you guys sample tan?
Do you use them on yourself with a mitt or do you get someone else to spray you? Xx

I would sample them on friends or family. As they are only 50ml maybe just spraying top half or bottom half and doing same %age on people with different skin tones that way you will know what looks best for future clients. You should phone other suppliers to sample there products also. I have samples from nouvatan which came in 100 ml bottles and sprayed 3 clients with the 12% but only on their legs. Hth:) xx

Do you have to pay for nouvatan samples? Xxx

Put the sample bottle inside your cup & put your pick up tube inside the bottle...

Suntana samples are usually 100ml unless they have changed things.. x

50ml should be plenty for a full body, if you wanted it done on yourself so you can test it then you can either get someone to do it for you or try to do it yourself. Personally if it's to test samples I would do lower half in one solution and upper in another or you could be waiting weeks to test a variety of brands (as to give a true example you would not want any residual solution left over from last sample)

Thanks for your replies.. Think I'll do one percentage on legs and another on top half of body! Think that will work best xxx

Latest posts

Back