Mixing Suntana?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

NewGeekGem

Reaction score
Hi Geeks

Does anyone know if you can mix Suntana solution? I know you can with other brands so wondered if Suntana was the same. I have emailed them but haven't had a reply yet and I'm doing a tan this afternoon.

Many Thanks
Gem x

Yes you can x

8% coconut & 12% chocolate make a 10% (obviously doesn't smell of cherry though lol) smells like a bounty bar yummy!

10% cherry & 14% blackberry will make a 12% not really sure what this smells like maybe a cherry & blackberry pie lol but does smell nice.

Remember to mix equal measures of each % though.

& It's fine to mix suntana.. x

Thank you lush lash much appreciated x

10% cherry & 14% blackberry will make a 12% not really sure what this smells like maybe a cherry & blackberry pie lol but does smell nice.

Ive tried the bounty bar, never thought to make a cherry blackberry pie!! mmmmmm

Defintaly experimenting with my 14%! xoxo

Is it possible to mix an 8% and 14%..... not ideal but have a tan in tomorrow and my order hasnt come yet, even though was meant to arrive today. :mad:

I know it would be quite random but is it do able? Lady usually has 10% but isnt too bothered about being slightly darker?x

Is it possible to mix an 8% and 14%..... not ideal but have a tan in tomorrow and my order hasnt come yet, even though was meant to arrive today. :mad:

I know it would be quite random but is it do able? Lady usually has 10% but isnt too bothered about being slightly darker?x

Yes that would be fine, mix equal measures of each, so for an example if you use 60ml per tan.. Mix 30ml of each & give it a thorough shake.

Mixing half & half of your 8% & your 14% will give you an 11% so only a tad darker than what your lady usually has.

Hth x

Hi girls i know this is not about mixing but i tried suntana for the first time this week three different clients and myself , my first client was a red head and very pale so i used the light /coconut last wednesday she rang me today to say she would never get it again as it was to dark,and started to go very patchy the third day that she has her baby's christening this sat and still has patches she cannot get off and is going to use st mortiz that" NO" she doesn't want another tan :( , my second client used the dark/chocolate she has also complained about it going patchy after two days i tried the cherry and taught it was fine but it didnt wear off all that well but noticed it was as dark as the client i did with the chocolate. My last client i used the cherry and checked on her the next day she looked great im just waiting to hear back in the next day or so as i asked her to let me know what its like., is it possible that suntana gave me the wrong DHA in the light and medium as i only bought a trial pack. Iv been searching for a good tan to give my clients and now feel iv put two of them off please help

Hi girls i know this is not about mixing but i tried suntana for the first time this week three different clients and myself , my first client was a red head and very pale so i used the light /coconut last wednesday she rang me today to say she would never get it again as it was to dark,and started to go very patchy the third day that she has her baby's christening this sat and still has patches she cannot get off and is going to use st mortiz that" NO" she doesn't want another tan :( , my second client used the dark/chocolate she has also complained about it going patchy after two days i tried the cherry and taught it was fine but it didnt wear off all that well but noticed it was as dark as the client i did with the chocolate. My last client i used the cherry and checked on her the next day she looked great im just waiting to hear back in the next day or so as i asked her to let me know what its like., is it possible that suntana gave me the wrong DHA in the light and medium as i only bought a trial pack. Iv been searching for a good tan to give my clients and now feel iv put two of them off please help

The coconut shouldn't of been to dark? It's sooo light! even for a red head i'd of used the cherry as I never bothered with the coconut for the reason it was too light, you should phone Suntana & explain I'm sure they'd be happy to help.

I no longer stock Suntana, mainly due to the fade off.. & also I find a lot washes off after the first couple of showers. Its not a bad tan as in the colour (because it is a nice colour & the smells are devine) I just think there are better tans out there, this is why I now use Nouvatan.

Why not try Nouvatan to see what you think? It is probably the best rated tan on salon geek at present. x

The coconut shouldn't of been to dark? It's sooo light! even for a red head i'd of used the cherry as I never bothered with the coconut for the reason it was too light, you should phone Suntana & explain I'm sure they'd be happy to help.

I no longer stock Suntana, mainly due to the fade off.. & also I find a lot washes off after the first couple of showers. Its not a bad tan as in the colour (because it is a nice colour & the smells are devine) I just think there are better tans out there, this is why I now use Nouvatan.

Why not try Nouvatan to see what you think? It is probably the best rated tan on salon geek at present. x

Thanks for getting back to me ....i was thinking this couldn't be right with the suntana but i still feel put off now:eek: so iv been on to Nouvatan today to get some samples just waiting to hear back what %s would you recommend ? I really liked the smell of suntana too so its a real pity.

Latest posts

Back