Beauty article for a website..ideas please geeks

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

MisstyB

Reaction score
Hi geeks, Am super excited as I have been asked to write a beauty blog for a successful website here:D in Spain...I am so excited but now am thinking what will I write about!!! I thought about brows for the first one as the whole HD thing hasnt hot over here yet.....any ideas that anyone has would be gratefully recieved..thanks in advance
tinaxxxxx

depending on how long you have before you have to have it done by, you could trial some hair growth serums/treatments, I was going to say advice on how to shape correctly but by doing this it might tempt people to have a go themselves, always better left to a professional, I always think its good to read other bloggers opinions on treatments available such as lash lift, faith lift, even HD brows, and I think that everyone form professionals and members of the public alike enjoy finding out about the treatments, you could maybe contact a few local salons and ask if they had any new treatments etc and ask if they would like a review done by yourself as a blogger? hope to see it when its all finished! xx

Latest posts

Back