Hello ;) Tanning solutions

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Kelly 34

Reaction score
Just wanted to ask what tanning solutions people could recommend I'm currently using which I was trained with but even with the 8% clients are still feeling dark ;( plus I'm finding when testing it on my self it's not fading nice n taking ages to come off... I've also tried a sample of x sienna 8% which my friend really liked it and said it was loads better but just want to see what every one else likes ;(

Don't know anything about tanning but just wanted to say hello and welcome! :hug:

I'd suggest the 7 in revive by fresh indulgence. I look so silly with most tans... I seem to go too dark. But this is really subtle, smells nice and I like the fade off. It's anti ageing but I use it on clients of all ranges. Also they do 7.5 in Caribbean range and the smell is even better. Both colours I find fab on me and my clients xx

Nouvatan is fab hun. Lovely colour on everyone I've done so far and I've done a Mixture of lots of skin tones! X

Thank u all... Cheers for your replies ye Il try that one see how i go ;) must say tho done 11 tans today done a copy nouvatan n some x sienna n there all looking ;) I do like nouvatan just didn't like how the last batch faded on me... Plus some ppl feel really dark doesn't matter how quickly I go over ;/

Il see how I go just like to try different ones.. Any one tried omg??? Xxx

Done a **couple

I find a lot of 8% quite dark. I even ended up with a 7% dark fresh indulgence! I think I was doing two many coats. I think I may have cracked it though. Fingers crossed. I now do one coat and a light spray over. I have also trialled sultana and their 8% is lovely a light. A subtle light brown and no orange I was impressed hope my clients like it just as much. The 10% smells gorgeous I had no fake tan smell as it was developing just a lovely scent of cherries :)

Oooo I'm going have to sample some see what I think xxx

Latest posts

Back