When wholesale is not wholesale

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

kizzycat

Reaction score
So I went to millenium nails today stocking up on a few bits and bobs for my l*p foundation course next week and whilst I was there, I noticed they sold sticky feet. They were xx p per pair! Looking on Ellisons website today and you can get 100 pairs for £xx.xx so if my calculations are correct that is xxp per pair. I thought this was a wholesalers so I am pretty disappointeed that if I hadnt of shopped around I could have been conned!

Last edited by a moderator:
So I went to millenium nails today stocking up on a few bits and bobs for my l*p foundation course next week and whilst I was there, I noticed they sold sticky feet. They were 9xxp per pair! Looking on Ellisons website today and you can get 100 pairs for £xx.xx so if my calculations are correct that is xxp per pair. I thought this was a wholesalers so I am pretty disappointeed that if I hadnt of shopped around I could have been conned!

xxp a pair!!!! Jesus :eek:

I know!! lol thats what I thought, BUT on the positive side they had some absolutely gorgeous nail colours by a company called (let me try remember) JKF or something like that. some had crushed rhinestones in and looked really nice. between £xx and £xx per bottle and the bottles were really pretty. they also do their own range of uv gels and uv polish ad nail wraps. I have no idea what kind of quality they are but I think they are definitly worth a try.

We don't do trade prices on the forum as clients and non professionals can see what we write. Please edit your posts and remove the prices.

And yes the single pair price was extreemly high and it proves that even though that was from a wholesaler it ALWAYS pays to shop around before buying anything.

Latest posts

Back