Clinique interview help?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

emsyj

Reaction score
If anyone on here has ever interviewed for or worked for Clinique, can you help me???? I've got a face to face interview later this week (eeek) and have no idea what to expect...

Thanks in advance for any hints!

I had an interview with them a few weeks ago,
Just be prepared with a bit of background on the brand and their products and y u would want to work for them over every other company, and the rest for me was just the usual interview questions.
Hope this helps and good luck.

Thanks for your reply. Did you get the job..? I guess I know a bit about the products as I've used a lot of them myself, but I couldn't give them a full description of everything in the range.

I've been told that I have to go to a counter for a skin consultation ahead of the interview so that I know what it involves - did you have to do that??

Ooo no I never had to do that, and no I never got the job because I think I could nt answer much about the brand, I only knew a bit about a couple of products I use.
They asked me about the brands unique selling point and to pick one of my fav products and sell it to them , and a bit about the history of the brand.

Hmmm, interesting!!! When I spoke to the area manager to arrange the interview, she asked me if I'd had a skin consultation and I said yes, but a few years ago now and my skin has probably changed as I've had a baby in that time so she said I needed to go and have one and 'spend some time on counter' to familiarise myself with the consultation process before the interview. Feel a bit of a ninny now at the prospect of that, I will probably just end up buying loads of products and not even get the job in the end! :lol:

How d u get on??

Hi, not heard yet but they said I would hear within a week.... Will come back and update you when I do.

The interview seemed to go okay, you can't ever tell really can you? They asked me about working to targets and my favourite products etc, nothing that made me too stressed - I did the best that I am able to do, so if I get nowhere I won't have any regrets. :)

Latest posts

Back